5 most hilarious TV shows ever


When I come home, tired from the workplace, watching Sitcom comes across as the best option to relax. I remember myself searching for the name of best sitcom on the internet, I hardly got satisfied. Just to save your time, here is the list of best situation comedy shows in the history of the small screen. 

Seinfeld (1900-1998) - I found Seinfeld very comical on its first viewing itself. As time passed by, I started liking the show more and more, falling in love with witty characters. All four characters - Jerry, Elaine, George and Kramer were developed greatly. At one point, I became addicted to Kramer's awkward movements, Jerry and Elaine's never-rekindled romance and George’s inadequacy issues. There are some new sitcoms that are good, but any of them is half as remarkable as Seinfeld was.

Friends (1994–2004) - No sitcom truly pictures the life of singles as good as Friends does. Every time I watch the show, I feel like being part of the group characters. ‘Friends’ is one of the greatest sitcoms of all time that changed the TV world forever and in my opinion, everybody around 18 should give it a try.

Arrested development (2003–2006) – Arrested Development is the funniest show, I have ever seen on television. For that, I owe thanks to brilliant acting of the cast and incredible hilarious writing. All of the actors share fantastic chemistry. It's very hard to describe in words how funny the situations are in this  entirely character-based show. If you will start watching it, you would certainly come to realize why everybody thinks it's one of the best sitcoms ever.

best american sitcom
5 most hilarious TV shows ever(Clockwise) - Modern Family, Sienfeld, Arrested Development, The Office and Friends

The office (Since 2005) – Everybody, who goes to office wishes his/her office to be the same as shown in the show. The Office is as brilliant and hilarious as the convincing acting of Steve Carrel (Michel Scott) is. It  balances awkward, painful moments with tenderness, which makes it even more enjoyable. The office is the funniest and smartest American television show in current history after Arrested Development.

Modern family (Since 2009) - I actually watched it against my will, but one started, kept getting involved more in characters. The comparisons of Modern Family with Arrested Development are obvious with plot lines being really fresh so as characters. The laugh tracks of classic sitcoms like 'Seinfeld' and 'Friends' were nostalgic and leave something to desire for and that something we find in Modern Family. Each of three couples has an interesting balance, great dialoge and originality.


Although I assure these five are the best, still, people who want to watch more sitcoms can also go for –

How I Met your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
Community
IT Crowd

Comments

Popular Posts